Terms and Conditions
Please read these “Terms and Conditions” carefully before using the website: https://digitalmatrixstudios.com
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term [digitalmatrixstudios.com]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- 1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- 6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- 7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Copyright [digitalmatrixstudios.com], All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.
The Service and its content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of digitalmatrixstudios.com and its licensors and has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
Links to other websites
You further acknowledge and agree that digitalmatrixstudios.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk.
The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. As we also are using third party affiliate links.
The service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or course of performance.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.